Chasing Cheerios

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Glow Stick Ring Toss

We had SO much fun playing glow stick ring toss when we were vacationing at the beach.  We had glow stick night, and I handed out several packs of glow sticks to the girls.  They had glow stick bracelets, necklaces, and glasses...SO much fun!   To play ring toss, I stuck one of the glow sticks in between 2 boards in the deck, and then we threw (or tried to) the necklaces onto the stick.  This was even more fun than I anticipated!









O(6) was excited to make glow stick Olympic rings!


After we played ring toss, we took a glow stick walk on the beach to find ghost crabs!

The idea to play glow stick ring toss came from this blog via Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use a glow stick to toss the rings onto! And thanks so much for linking to my Glow Stick Party. I am so glad that you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just acquired some glow sticks and this looks like it would be right up Little A's alley. How did E do with i? Little A is closer to her age. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete