Chasing Cheerios

Monday, February 28, 2011

Learning to Finger Knit

O and I (and sometimes E since she has to do everything her big sister does!) have been learning to finger knit for the past 2 weeks.  I was surprised by how easy this has been.   We followed the directions here.













Before we started learning to finger knit, we watched the History of Yarn.  O loved this!  We watched it twice in a row, and she wanted to watch it a 3rd time.  Thanks to Amy at Early Bird Homeschool for sharing these fun links!

4 comments:

  1. That looks so cool! Never heard of finger knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome---My daughter is 4 and I will have to try this with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter showed me this recently, she said a friend taught her how to do it, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I remember doing this as a kid. I had forgotten about it. I'll have to teach my daughters to do this too.

    ReplyDelete