Chasing Cheerios

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where is Baby's Belly Button?


Where is Baby's Belly Button? by Karen Katz was O's favorite book when she was a baby, and now E loves it, too. I love the sweet illustrations, and the girls love lifting the flaps. What fun!

We have tons of board books for babies (the vast majority have come from thrift stores...I just can't pass them by), and some of our other favorites include If You Were My Bunny (I LOVE this book and sing the lullabies from it to the girls almost every night). We also love anything by Sandra Boynton. It's been hard to get E to be still enough to read to her since she started crawling, but I recently realized that morning potty time is PERFECT reading time! Yay! I love to read to her, so it's great to have a captive audience :)

2 comments:

  1. This book is one of my baby's favorites, too. There's something irresistible about a game of peek-a-boo, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl I nanny for was sent this book for her first birthday by the cord blood banking company her parents used. I thought it was a cute tie in! She loves it too, but has ripped off some of the flaps. Oops!

    ReplyDelete