Chasing Cheerios

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Barrel Painting

After seeing this activity on A Bit of This and That and What do we do all day?, I decided to give it a try. It's easy and fun.

 

I found a barrel and put a piece of paper in it. O dropped a penny, a marble, and a pom pom in the barrel. She then squeezed blue paint into the barrel. She shook the barrel, and then we rolled it on the counters. It fell on the floor, so we kicked it for a while. Here's one of her masterpieces.

 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. So fun...I'll be putting that on my list to do...just need to find a "barrell" now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to have to do this, too! I love quick activities! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To show my appreciation for all the ideas I've borrowed from you, I nominated you for a blog award. If you want to play along (if you haven't been nominated yet), you can see it here http://growinginpeace.wordpress.com/2009/03/16/i-feel-so-specialnow-who-can-i-share-the-love-with/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it. It does provide some good action entertainment. I love that you kicked it around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids at school will LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete