Chasing Cheerios

Monday, April 21, 2008

O's Mini Museum

I got the idea to have a mini museum for O's treasures from one of my library books. The book suggested collecting small milk cartons and cutting the tops off then fitting the boxes into a shoebox. As I was reading I remembered these letter press boxes that Elliott gave me years ago to put my small shells again (obviously I never got around to it). We found the boxes in the garage, and they worked perfectly for O's mini museum. This is the bigger of the 2 boxes. O loved arranging her leaves, rocks, acorns, and gumballs on the small shelves. We are going to have lots of fun finding new objects for her museum each day!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Josh has so many treasures, we need some nice way to display them. This is the perfect answer! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm sure it'll be a favorite treasure spot for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! My 3-year-old loves to collect rocks, and this would be perfect for her. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete